laser hair removal
cutting edge treatment for more permanent results
Alma lasers , the manufacturer of Soprano Ice and Soprano Ice Platinum have been producing award winning laser hair removal systems for over 10 years. As new technology is invented, new systems are launched with various advantages and improvements on the previous models. What is the difference between Soprano Ice and the New Soprano Ice Platinum?
The Soprano Ice system has been a hugely popular choice for the last few years for people looking for painless and effective laser hair removal.
- This system has different attachments allowing the operator to use either the Speed™ Technology 810nm wavelength or the Alex Technology 755nm wavelength.
- This system does not employ the YAG technology wavelength so is not the best choice for darker hair or skin types
- Also as it will only work on 1 wavelength at a time rather than the Platinum’s 3 wavelengths, it is not as effective in reducing hair growth.
New - Soprano Ice Platinum
This revolutionary new system combines three laser wavelengths into a single applicator simultaneously treating different tissue depths as well as anatomical structures within the hair follicles. By combining the absorption and penetration levels of three different wavelengths, along with the treatment coverage and comfort of the diode laser, Soprano ICE Platinum achieves the safest and most comprehensive hair removal treatment available today.
- Alex Technology: 755nm wavelength offers more powerful energy absorption making it ideal for the widest range of hair types and colours , especially light coloured and fine hair
- Speed™ Technology: 810nm is the classic wavelength to offer deeper penetration of the hair follicle and high average power, high repetition rate, and a large 2cm spot size for fast treatment.
- YAG Technology: 1064nm wavelength offers the deepest penetration of the hair follicle making it an optimal solution for darker skin types
- Both systems offer virtually painless, effective hair reduction but the new Soprano Ice Platinum system wins over its predecessor with the use of 3 laser wavelengths rather than 1.