individual eyelash extensions
Create bold, beautiful eyes with gorgeous lashes within 45-60 minutes. Perfect for a special occasion or holiday without the need to infill. Simply remove again in 2 weeks and replace again if desired.
Our Express Lashes are bespoke to each individual client. So whether you are looking for a subtle enhancement or full evening glamour, you can create a look to suit you and your lifestyle.
Following a personalised consultation in person or over the phone, your Nouveau lash technician will apply either Individual Lash Extensions or Lash Fillers to create instant gorgeous lashes.
A selection of Nouveau Strip lashes are also available to purchase in the salon to create an instant effect that lasts a day but can be used multiple times. These can be cut and fitted in the salon if required
Eyelash Fillers are perfect for a more glamorous and or fuller appearance. They last between 7-10 days if you follow the recommended aftercare routine. These lashes may take up to 30 minutes to apply depending on style
Individual Lash Extensions are our most popular Express Lash treatment. They are perfect for those looking for a more natural looking lash that can last up to 2 weeks. These lashes are bespoke for each client where we offer a large variety of curls, lengths and thickness. These lashes may take up to 60 minutes to apply depending on style
During a Nouveau Lash treatment your technician will provide aftercare guidance. To achieve the maximum results from your lash treatment it is essential that you follow the relevant aftercare advice. This is also stated below.
N.B. Following the correct aftercare is key to not only keeping your lashes looking fantastic but preventing any adverse reactions. If redness or irritation does occur, apply a damp cotton wool compress and contact the salon. If symptoms persist, consult a General Practitioner
For the first 48 hours after any Nouveau Lashes Extend treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes:
- Do not sleep facing the pillow, this will separate the lashes causing them to bend upward & downward. For lash longevity, it is best to sleep on your back if possible.
- When taking a shower avoid soaking your face & make sure the water isn’t steamy hot. Instead, wash your face by wiping under and over the eye area carefully. Use oil-free make-up remover with an ear bud to remove make-up.
- Do not use standard or waterproof mascara on your lashes as this will cause the lashes to clump. Nouveau Mascara is available to purchase in the salon if you desire a more dramatic look.
- Only use oil-free make-up remover if Nouveau Mascara is worn.
- Avoid stretching your eye area when applying eye-liner or eyeshadow as this will separate your lashes.
- To ensure longevity of your lashes please avoid steaming your face, steam baths, swim underwater at length.
- Do not attempt to perm or use lash curlers.
- Do not rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing.
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
Do not attempt to remove your Individual Lash Extensions at home unless you have purchased the Nouveau Lash Remover. This is available to purchase in the salon for £10 which can be used to remove multiple sets of lashes.
Professional lash removal is required to ensure no damage to your natural lashes.
We always recommend that Individual Lash Extensions are removed in the salon or at home with the Nouveau Lash Remover between 10-14 days to avoid damaging your natural lashes.
We also advise that Lash Fillers are removed in the salon or at home with the Nouveau Lash Remover between 7-10 days to avoid damaging your natural lashes.
NEVER PULL THE LASH EXTENSION OFF OR TRY REMOVING THEM WITH A SOLUTION THAT ISN’T NOUVEAU REMOVER AS THIS MAY DAMAGE YOUR OWN NATURAL LASHES.