available at fiji skin clinic
A food intolerance can occur when the body has difficulty digesting certain foods. Over time, large food particles (proteins) may enter the blood stream causing inflammation. Food intolerance can easily be identified through a pin prick test. For more information, just give us a call
intolerance or allergy?
- Reactions up to 72 hours after eating
- Multiple foods can be involved
- Any organ system can be affected
- Very common
- Difficult to self-diagnose
- Symptoms can clear after avoidance (3-6 months)
- Immediate reactions (2 hours or less)
- Rarely more than 1 to 2 foods
- Primarily skin, airways and digestive system
- Trace amounts of foods can cause reactions
- Caused by raised IgE antibody
common symptoms that might indicate a food intolerance
- Abdominal Pain
- Aches and Pains
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low mood
- Skin problems
- Stomach Cramps
- Weight loss/Weight Gain
Lorisian offers 8 tests based on number and type of ingredients tested
- Lorisian | 100 – Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to 100 food ingredients
- Lorisian | 150plus – Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to over 150 food ingredients
- Lorisian | 150plus – IBS Support – Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to over 150 food ingredients and provides a personalised list of low FODMAP foods
- Lorisan | 150 plus -Ideal Weight Support- Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to more than 150 common food ingredients and provides a low GI plan.
- Lorisian | 200 plus -This tests for IgG antibody reactions to 208 food and drink ingredients.
- Lorisan | Modern Living – Analyse your reaction to 160 of the most prominent ingredients enjoyed by health conscious individuals who wish to optimise their diet.
- Lorisan | Asian Diet -Analyse your reaction to 162 of the most common ingredients found in the Asian diet.
- Lorisan | Nordic Diet -Analyse your reactions to 160 of the most common ingredients found in the Nordic diet