Please have a read-through and familiarise yourself with them. These policies will be in place for the foreseeable. I have also included the main ones in the video above so please give it a watch.
• Please do not come to your appointment if you are showing any symptoms.
• Before your appointment you will be asked some screening questions, please answer these honestly!
• Please wait in your car until your appointment time, please do not come into the clinic early, this stops there being more than one customer in the clinic at any one time and gives me time to sanitise between clients.
• Upon entering the clinic, please sanitise your hands with the provided sanitiser, or if you prefer please wash your hands in the bathroom.
• To reduce numbers in the clinic please leave children at home.
• You will be required to bring your own mask/face covering to your appointment. If I provide one there will be a charge.
• I will be wearing PPE at all times and when facial waxing I will also be wearing a visor.
• All tools will be fully cleaned and sanitised before your treatment.
At your appointment, you will be asked to complete a new consultation form which will include Covid-19 health questions. These will need to be completed before your treatment can proceed
I want everyone to be assured that your health and mine is my main priority and that I am taking every step possible to ensure that the hygiene of the clinic is as high as it can be
Lateness & Refunds
We know everyone has busy lives and sometimes circumstances beyond your control may mean you have to cancel your appointment or are unable to get to your appointment on time. We’ll be as flexible as we can in accommodating this, however, the following policies apply.
Cancellation - 48 hours notice
If you need to cancel your appointment, please just let us know as soon as possible beforehand, but at least 48 hours before your appointment. That’s it, job done.
If the cancellation is less than 48 hours' notice we will try to re-book the slot, if we can’t, we may charge you the full cost of the appointment.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late we will have to reschedule your appointment and unfortunately, you will lose your deposit.
Please be advised that we require a deposit on ALL new bookings. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. For this reason, we respectfully advise you that deposits are strictly non-refundable and 48 hours notice will be required to change a booking or the deposit will be lost.
For more information please contact the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org