Thank you for taking the time to read our Clinic policies, your understanding and cooperation is much appreciated
We are taking the current situation regarding the Coronavirus very seriously. We have reviewed all of our hygiene practises and are proud to annouce we were already compliant. The only additions we have made are the new guidelines recommended by WHO which are stated below.
Within our clinic, the health and wellbeing of our clients and our team has always been our top priority- its what we do best! I want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach.
We are closely monitoring the daily changing Government guidelines and following their instructions accordingly.
If you are feeling unwell in any way, we kindly ask you to cancel your appointment as soon as you can and re-arrange.
Whilst there are no reported cases of the virus amongst either our guests or clients at present, here's what we are doing to ensure we can protect you as much as possible :
- If you are not feeling great we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better.
- If you have travelled outside of the UK recently we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment so that there is a 14 day window from when you arrived back and your next visit in clinic.
- Upon arrival our teams will take your temperature and ask you to wash your hands for at least 20 secs.
- We will always extend a warm welcome to arriving clients, but for the time being this welcome won’t be accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible. Every single member of our team have committed to wash hands thoroughly at the start and end of every treatment as they always have.
- We are cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces regulary through out each day as we usually would.
- We are taking the temperature of every employee before entering the building starting work and during their lunch break. We will continue to monitor their health closely. Any team member that presents symptoms, however mild, will not be entering the premises.
- This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, it is a dynamic situation and will continue to evolve. For now it is very much business as usual, we will still continue to create that "Fiji Feel Good Effect" for all our clients and you can be rest assured we are a safe haven to get that break away, unwind and have that all important 'me time.'
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Love & Best Wishes to you and your families
To cancel or change an appointment, we require 48 hours notice or 50% of the treatment may be charged or your deposit will be lost. Missed appointments may be charged in full.
Our Treatment Courses and Gift Vouchers are non-refundable once purchased.
A £20 booking deposit is required for all patch test/consultations for Medical Grade IPL, Fractional Laser, Laser Hair Removal & Lipofirm. This is refundable if you choose not to go ahead or is redeemable towards treatments/courses.
For Skin Analysis there is a £20 booking deposit which is redeemable against products, treatment & courses.
A £10 minimum deposit will be required to secure a booking with any treatments that are 1hr or more.
A £30 booking deposit will be required for every Colonic booking.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
For HD Brows, LVL Lashes, Elleebana Lashes, Lash & Brow Tints a patch test will be required at least 48 hours prior to treatment. This still applies if you have had the treatment previously at another salon. We do require a new patch test every 6 months if the treatment has not been completed within that time frame. Due to recent changes, we are no longer able to perform HD or LVL treatments on pregnant ladies or clients that are currently breastfeeding. A £5.00 deposit will be taken upon completion of a tint/lash lift patch test and deducted from the total treatment cost on the day.
Please be aware that we are not able to cover information on all contra indications on our website. We would advise that if you have any health condition (however minor) or are taking any medications to call the clinic before booking a patch test/consultation to avoid disappointment. If you are uncertain please contact us prior to making your appointment.
Due to Recent Changes each time you undertake a pregnancy massage we must have your General Practitioner or Midwifes consent prior to treatment.
As we are a clinic and house medical grade lasers we are unfortunately unable to accommodate any children or babies in the salon. This is a stipulation made by our insurance company and we are also unable to babysit your child in the reception area due to safeguarding issues.
If you refer a friend that is new to Fiji Skin Clinic you will both receive 25% OFF your next treatment. Upon booking please mention the referrer and referee names and the discount will be applied at the till after your treatment. 25% discount applies to treatments £45 or above in one single treatment. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or redeemed on products. Offer valid from 1st November 2019 until 31st December 2020. Fiji Skin Clinic has the right to end or amend the offer T&Cs at any point.
If you leave a receive you will receive 25% OFF your next treatment. 25% discount applies to treatments £45 or above in one single treatment. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or redeemed on products. Offer valid from 1st November 2019 until 31st December 2020. Upon booking please mention the review and the discount will be applied at the till after your treatment. Fiji Skin Clinic has the right to end or amend the offer T&Cs at any point.