Thank you for taking the time to read our Clinic policies, your understanding and cooperation is much appreciated
We are taking the current situation regarding the Coronavirus very seriously. We have reviewed all of our hygiene practises and are proud to annouce we were already compliant. The only additions we have made are the new guidelines recommended by WHO which are stated below.
Within our clinic, the health and wellbeing of our clients and our team has always been our top priority- its what we do best! I want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach.
We are closely monitoring the daily changing Government guidelines and following their instructions accordingly.
If you are feeling unwell in any way, we kindly ask you to cancel your appointment as soon as you can and re-arrange.
Whilst there are no reported cases of the virus amongst either our guests or clients at present, here’s what we are doing to ensure we can protect you as much as possible :
- If you are not feeling great we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better.
- If you have travelled outside of the UK recently we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment so that there is a 14 day window from when you arrived back and your next visit in clinic.
- Upon arrival our teams will take your temperature and ask you to wash your hands for at least 20 secs.
- We will always extend a warm welcome to arriving clients, but for the time being this welcome won’t be accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible. Every single member of our team have committed to wash hands thoroughly at the start and end of every treatment as they always have.
- We are cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces regulary through out each day as we usually would.
- We are taking the temperature of every employee before entering the building starting work and during their lunch break. We will continue to monitor their health closely. Any team member that presents symptoms, however mild, will not be entering the premises.
- This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, it is a dynamic situation and will continue to evolve. For now it is very much business as usual, we will still continue to create that “Fiji Feel Good Effect” for all our clients and you can be rest assured we are a safe haven to get that break away, unwind and have that all important ‘me time.’
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Love & Best Wishes to you and your families